A couple of tips before hitting the SEND button:
- With sending this application you automatically agree to all Ambrosia rules and requirements.
- Spellchecking and proofreading are your friends. If you can't be bothered with it, we can't be bothered to read your application.
- In most cases your application is the first impression we get of you. Make it a good impression.
- If you're not 20 or above, but feel mature enough to apply, make sure your application actually is mature enough too.
- Don't be fooled: You WILL sweat, you WILL choreograph, and you WILL sew (or rather glue) your own costume - a professional dance company is NOT a free pass to lazyville.
- Copying someone elses application will get you nowhere, fast.
- Abusing smilies and leet-speak is a bad start.
- Applying or being in several dance groups at once is also a bad start. We want people that are interessted in joining THIS group, not ANY group.
- Feel free to talk to the group leader (Vesna) any time concerning the progress of your application.